Auto Air Supension Pump Repair Kits Connecting rod & Piston
Ring for Porsche Panamera
|Description::||Connecting rod & Piston Ring For Air Suspension Compressor||OEM No.::|
|Type::||For Air Suspension Compressor Pump Repair Kits||Material::||Steel+Aluminum|
|Application:||For Porsche Panamera Suspension Pump||Product Condition:||Brand New|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong,China||Warranty::||12 Months|
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket
- Fast shipping; 3-5 day delivery time regardless of where you're
- The finest quality at a great price
- We carry everything needed to complete the job
- Order from the comfort of your home or office
- Hassle-free 30-day return policy
☆Product Quality Assurance:
1.Quality Warranty: 12 months
2.How to guarantee your after sales service?
1) Strict inspection procedure during production and after
2) Recheck the products before shipment to ensure our products and
packaging in good condition
3) Track and receive feedback from our customers.
☆Thing to know about air suspension compressor pump:
The main cause of an air compressor fails:
The main reason a compressor fails is that there is a leak in the
Air Suspension System
causing the compressor to overwork and "Burn Out". The most common
cause for a leak in the system is an old leaky air spring bag.
Your compressor warranty will be voided if air spring bags have not
been recently replaced in your vehicle.
We recommend that in order to maintain your Air Suspension System
in optimal condition you purchase new air spring bags.
- Noisy suspension? Is your vehicles air suspension rising slowly or
perhaps failing to rise at all? Vehicle stuck at Level 1. Failing
to progress through Levels 2,3,4. Suspension error light showing.
Yellow suspension error light lit?
- The piston ring within your vehicles EAS air compressor is worn
reducing output significantly.
- The poor quality piston ring within your air suspensions compressor
wears over time causing these symptoms. The piston ring within the
compressor unit of your air suspension system deteriorates over
time, the OEM piston ring is made from a soft plastic that wears
quickly, this wear substantially reduces the output of your
compressor leading to noisy, slow rising or non-rising suspension.
☆ About Us:
We offer replacement parts for auto air suspension system such as
air suspension shocks,air springs,air suspension compressors,air
suspension repair kits,control arms and so on for
Mercedes-Benz,BMW,Audi,Landrover.All parts are 100% compatible with
the original OEM components,and they are offered with a-12-month